Kantarella Holiday Home rental rates
Rental prices per night:
- High season: 115 € from June 1st. until August 31st., minimum stay 7 nights, booking from Saturday until Saturday
- Low season: 89 € from April 1st. until Mai 31st., minimum stay – 5 nights
- Low season: 89 € from Sept. 1st. until Okt 31st., minimum stay – 7 nights, booking from Saturday until Saturday
- Low season: 89 € Dez. 15st. until Jan. 15st., minimum stay – 5 nights
- Standard price: 79 € for the remaining times, minimum stay – 5 nights
- Bed linen: 12 € per bed.
- Towels: 5 € per towel.
- Final cleaning: The tenant has to carry out the final cleaning. Optional: cleaning by the landlord: 60 €.
- Electricity fee: per day 15 kWh are free. Each additional kWh is charged with 30 cents.
- Dogs are welcome! There is a charge of 3 Euro per dog and night.
- Linder aluminum motorboat with 2,5 HP, oars and life jackets for up to 3 people
- Linder aluminum canoe Inkas with paddles and life jackets.
- Firewood: Firewood up to 15 kg per week free.
Canoe tours in Sweden
Some of our holiday home guests combine their stay with a multi-day canoe tour. In our canoe rental there are more than 24 tour suggestions to choose from. The canoe tours lead through the most beautiful canoeing areas in Dalsland and Värmland. Almost all tours are suitable for beginners or families. Of course, there is also the possibility of renting a canoe for individual tours on your own – whether for a day or a longer tour.
More information at: Canoe Center Svanskog
Canoe tours can also be combined very well with a variety of hiking tours. For example:
Hiking in the Glaskogen nature reserve followed by a canoe tour back to the Canoe Center. Or hiking on the Pilgrimsleden from Svanksog to Mellerud followed by a canoe tour back to the Canoe Center.